Tuesday, March 18, 2008

And so it begins

I've been meaning to set up a blog for a long time to help communicate with family and friends. I just put down two wee babies in their beds, and I hear John snoring in the other room so hopefully Johanna fell asleep too. It's apparently very easy to set up a blog these days so here we go!

Kenneth and Sarah are two weeks old today. Johanna is adjusting very well to being a big sister so far. Now instead of being excited to see Mommy and Daddy, she wants to see the babies when she gets home. I'm good with that! Today she was also sitting on Grandma Sally's lap singing Mary had a little lamb to them. I really need to get the video camera charged, but I did get some sweet little pictures.

No pictures tonight, because I need to get to bed, but this is at least a start.

PS. I'm just starting to invite people to read this blog. It's a private blog, so I will get around to inviting more people, but I've only invited a few people right now to make sure this works.

No comments: