Birds are territorial about snacks. Johanna was playing with her zoo set last night and the polar bear was asking (quite nicely I might add) to have some of the bird's snack. The bird said no and pushed it down the slide. I found it very amusing.
Kenneth and Sarah are in daycare today for the first time. Daddy is in a class this week to get training on teaching AP courses. We'll see how this goes - it's good practise for when we have to get them all to daycare at the same time in the fall!
I am very tired at work today because I was up too late making sure we had everything for the daycare. And then forgot to make sure Johanna's bag was ready! Argh!
At least all three of them are adorable, that should help them get additional pity for their mother's scatterbrainedness.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment