I have been so bad about updating this! Here is the news:
Both Kenneth and Sarah are rolling. They are also both trying to crawl despite my insistence that they need to stay nice cute little babies for longer!
We took some awesome pictures when the inlaws were in town for Johanna's third birthday. They are so gorgeous I can't decide which ones I like best, and I don't have rights to the pictures so I can't link them yet. Once I buy some, I'll be asking about the legalities of posting them on the blog if I give the photographer credit. :)
Johanna has been doing well in gymnastics. Today she was front rolling (aka somersaulting) around the upstairs. I was able to convince her to stay on the carpet and away from the top of the stairs. That was about it for my parenting competence.
We're in the process of starting to prep the house for sale. We will be moving next year, and as you might have noticed from infrequent updates, we don't have a lot of free time. As such, we need a lot of lead time to accomplish ANYTHING. At this point I've managed to pack up some extra toys to work on keeping the playroom cleaner. We've boxed up some books that just looked messy. We're putting clothes that Johanna has outgrown but Sarah has not grown into and will not grow into before we move into storage. The garage storage areas are currently well packed. And I'm still working on getting rid of things.
I need to remember to start posting the cute stories as they happen. I forgot everything I wanted to tell you that was cute and sweet. Turns out that even coffee can't cure the type of sleep deprivation these sweetlings can cause!
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment