Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Field Grade Officer of the year!


I found this in my email inbox this morning.

It is with great pleasure to announce the Space and Missile Systems Division 2008 Annual Military Award Winners. Their outstanding contributions, accomplishments and dedication to the Division are worthy of this recognition. These winners include both active duty and reserve. Please join me in congratulating them. Thank you for your dedication and commitment to excellence!

Field Grade Officer of the Year & Best in Service (USAF) (Active Duty)
Major Heather Bragg, USAF, DCMA Lockheed Martin Dallas


Woo Hoo! This must be why I got called yesterday and told to provide a recent picture of me wearing my dress blues. I had to go to the military clothing sales this morning to update my uniform because I hadn't worn it in ages, so here's what I look like now! What you can't tell is that I'm still wearing my camouflage pants because I had to get the picture fast and getting the boots off takes a while.

3 comments:

Tina Michelle said...

That sounds like good news. I love the pic too!

john bragg said...

congradulations!
we like dc area

john bragg said...

Congradulations and we love virginia ......... good picture
john and jane